Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Einstein Quote

My blogging days are not over...I just quit my job and I'm going to be a professional writer!





Is that a job? Maybe i won't start out officially 'professional,' but it's going to happen.





My goals for 2009 will be posted in the next 3 days. Look out everybody...




PS. My new pen name is LIV Ryan. What do you think? Better than Olivia? haha



Check out this awesome quote. I wish I had written it:



"We are in the position of a little child entering a huge library filled with books in many different languages. The child knows someone must have written those books . It does not know how. It does not understand the languages in which they are written. The child dimly suspects a mysterious order in the arrangement of the books but doesn't know what it is. That, it seems to me, is the attitude of even the most intelligent human being toward God. We see a universe marvelously arranges and obeying certain laws, but only dimly understand these laws. Our limited minds cannot grasp the mysterious force that moves the constellations." - Albert Einstein

3 comments:

Grandpa said...

I kinda liked Olivia but I can live with Liv. (No pun intended until I realized it was a pun and then decided to leave it there anyway!)

Pastor Justin said...

Liv Ryan has been in my vocabulary for the past few years, haha!

I would love to sit down over coffee and talk about your goals as a writer! I love writing and reading and I am excited that you are chasing your dreams!!

Awesomeness!

Christianna said...

Liv that's awesome! I also love writing alot! I write poems, songs, short stories...and I've gotten multiple awards for my writing (it's kinda a hidden talent of mine) and through out school all of my teachers would always tell my mom what a wonderful writer they thought I was. Chase that dream! You can do it I believe in you! ;0)