Monday, September 29, 2008

Cupcakes and sweets. I love them.


I love whipped cream and anything sweet. I don't know why, but I was born with the sweetest of sweet tooths! I used to sneak candy and cookies at every chance possible, when I was a kid and it was limited. Now, I don't have anyone regulating me and I eat sweets SO very much! And I get whipped cream on every possible drink...ahh! it makes the drink exponentially better!

Part of the problem is that I love baking! I have started limiting myself to baking only when I can share with people. So call me, and I'll bake for your event!! Haha. Unluckily, Kevin doesn't have this sweet tooth obsession, so I'm usually stuck eating the majority of my creations. Thankfully, I love sweets enough to burn them off so I can eat more. I run pretty frequently and I'm only 1/5 of the way through life so my metabolism isn't dying yet lol.

http://www.flowerdust.net/category/im-idealistic-so-sue-me/ <-- I really like this blog. I wish I could make my blog look more savvy like this girl's. I'm sure I'll figure it out eventually, but when I was reading some cool new blogs today, I came across a picture of some cupcakes that looked so scrumptious and I followed a link someone had responded to and I was just amazed. Check out that cupcake. Fabulous.

Have a good one, and eat lots of cupcakes ;)

No comments: